Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happiness



i love this photo it was taken by a good friend of mine, at an equally good friends birthday party for her 4 yr old.
i look at this photo and get happy. this is what childhood means to me.
this photo is what inspired me to enter into the subculture known as the blogosphere.
i always thought scrapbooking was LAME, until i stumbled upon 2peasinabucket, well actually i was told to go there "you will love it" is what i heard, whatever i thought, well after checking it out i was hooked.
when i got bored with scrapbooking, I was talking about blogging with that same friend, once again, blogging that is so LAME, then i looked at modmom.blogspot and i was hooked. blogging as a way of journalling the things i find most interesting. i can share pictures with everyone who wants to type in my blogspot.
well that is a look into the evolution of my visual hobbies, next time you see me ask to see my scrapbook.

No comments: